Linkapet.com pays special attention to the protection of your personal data.
• Which Law protects the privacy of individuals?
The Law on Personal Data Protection protects the rights of each individual when we process his or her personal data.
• Protecting user privacy
On behalf of "LINK A PET" DOO we undertake to protect the privacy of all our customers. We collect only the necessary, basic information about customers / users and data necessary for business and informing users in accordance with good business practices and in order to provide quality service.We give customers a choice including the ability to decide whether or not to delete from the mailing lists used for marketing campaigns.All user / customer information is strictly kept and are only available to employees who need this information to do their job All employees of LINK A PET DOO are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection.
• What is considered personal data when using the Platform?
Personal data can be any information that relates to your identity or based on which can be determined who you are. Personal data is any data on the basis of which your identity can be directly established (your name and surname are obviously such data; as well as your photo). Personal data can also be the data through which your identity can be indirectly determined (contact phone number, e-mail, identification number). In terms of internet communication, your personal data is also electronic data about your location, IP address, and numerous other identifiers in electronic communication networks.
We are not responsible for the processing of your personal data uploaded to the chip and entered on the pet's passport when there are these types of identification for the animals. We shall have personal data on the chip and in the pet's passport only if you highlight the same in the content you share.
• What personal data do we process?
On the Platform, we process your personal data that you provide to us, the data that we collect when you use the Platform, as well as when we charge you for services.
1. The information you leave when creating a user account are: name and surname, e-mail address, address (street and number, telephone number, city, country, postal code), possibly your photo, the password of your account on the basis of which we determine your identity. If your identity can be established on the basis of the elements within the photograph of your pet, such photograph will be considered your personal data.
2. The data we collect based on your use of the Platform and payment for services may be data on devices from which you access the site, such as: type, brand and model of devices, operating system, device code, network data from which you access the Platform; information about the location from which you access the site based on your IP address or GPS detector on your mobile phone; information about your activity on the site, such as: information about the ads you have posted and promoted, keywords that you enter to search for ads; data collected by "cookies".
• What are "cookies" and how to limit their presence?
"Cookies" are special files that are stored on a device through which you access the Internet. Cookies record information about your "navigation" on the site (e.g. the number of site openings or specific fields on the site) and send this information to the browser. This makes it easier for you to use the site in accordance with your preferences and wishes from previous user experience. Cookies also collect data for statistical analysis purposes.
You may restrict the processing of data via “cookies” in accordance with the notification when accessing the Linkapet.com website.
• Who manages the processing of your personal data?
The company "LINK A PET" DOO Belgrade-Savski venac manages the processing of your personal data (hereinafter: the Company). According to the legal terminology, the Society is the "operator" of processing, i.e. responsible person - the one who determines and decides on the purpose and ways of processing your personal data when you use the Platform.
Our data are: "LINK A PET" DOO Belgrade-Savski venac, Vajara Đoke Jovanovića Street no. 8, Identification number 21614882.
When processing data, the Company uses the services of the company UNITEDINTERNET DOO Belgrade-New Belgrade, which performs the actual data processing on our behalf (hereinafter: the Processor).
Processor data are: UNITEDINTERNET DOO Belgrade-New Belgrade, Blvd Milutina Milankovića no. 9e, Identification number 21133710.
Our partner Joint Stock Company for work with payment cards CHIP CARD Belgrade (Voždovac), Bose Milićević Street no. 8, Identification number 17564374, processes your personal data related to money transactions.
• Who can you contact regarding the protection of your personal data on the Platform?
For questions you may have regarding the processing of your personal data on the Platform and the rights available to you, you can contact our designated data protection person at the following addresses:
Post office: Koste Glavinića Street no.19, 11 000 Belgrade, Serbia.
• For what purposes are personal data processed and on what basis?
The company processes personal data in order to:
- Exercise the rights and obligations of the Company arising from the contractual relationship with Users;
- Execution of legal obligations of the Company based on regulations governing the Company's operations (e.g. the Law on Electronic Business stipulates the obligation to keep the IP address of the User during the provision of advertising services and at least 30 days after termination; the Law on Advertising also stipulates the obligation to keep data that enables clear identification of persons during the advertising period and 30 days after termination);
- User profiling based on the data we collect based on your activity on the Platform, which allows us to identify your preferences and display ads and advertisements that would best suit your profile.
- Realization of the legitimate interests of the Company or a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of privacy are predominant compared to those interests.
- Direct marketing based on your consent - by subscribing to the newsletter or otherwise as part of the Platform's marketing campaigns.
We process your personal data when you give your consent for processing, in case we are obliged by the Law, as well as on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Company.
A person under the age of 15 cannot give consent on his/her own. This must be done by the parent (legal representative).
• From which sources do we collect personal data?
We access your personal data through your activity and interaction on the Linka-pet.com website, and all our profiles that you visit on social networks; through your interaction with our ads on third party websites and direct communication with the Company. We may obtain your data from third parties (e.g. Facebook, Google, etc.), aggregators of third-party data, from market research.
• When can you withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data?
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by a simple statement. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the admissibility of processing that was performed prior to the withdrawal your consent.
• How long is your personal data stored?
We keep your personal data for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or until the withdrawal of your consent for processing.
We store the user's personal data for the entire period of the user's account, on the basis of which we provide commercial services; the legitimate interest of the Company, in order to defend our legal claims; and legal obligations of the Company. After deleting the user account, i.e. termination of the provision of advertising services, we are obliged to keep data on the user for at least 30 days.
• How do we secure your personal information?
The Company applies technical, organizational and personnel measures to secure the processing of your data within the Platform.
Persons authorized to access your personal data by the Company, process your data only by order of the Company or if they are obliged to do so by the Law.
• How do you know that your personal data has been compromised?
If there has been a breach of your personal data, which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, the Company will notify you without undue delay.
• What rights do you have regarding the processing of your personal data?
- Right of access to information - You can ask the Company for information about whether we process your personal data, what personal data we process, the purpose of processing, any recipients of your data in the country or abroad, the storage period and whether you are the subject of profiling. This right may be limited to the extent necessary to protect the legitimate public interest prescribed by the Law, of which you will be informed in writing (e.g. in the case of prosecution of criminal offenders, prevention of criminal offenses, etc.).
- Right to correction and supplements - You may ask the Company to correct your inaccurate personal data or supplement incomplete ones, in accordance with your statement. The Company will act on your request without undue delay.
- Right to delete personal data and limit the processing - You can ask the Company to delete your personal data or limit the processing. We may deny this right to the extent that processing is necessary to protect our interest in connection with the defence of our legal claims, the performance of our legal obligations, the respect of legitimate public interests prescribed by the Law.
- Right to the transfer of personal data - You may request the Company to transfer your personal data to another operator, if technically feasible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or on a contractual relationship when the processing is carried out automatically.
- Right to object - you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by the Company (1) in order to achieve the legitimate interests of the Company or for your profiling and (2) for the purposes of direct marketing. In the first case, you can file a complaint when you think it is justified given the particular situation you are in. When processing for direct marketing purposes, you can file a complaint at any time. The Company will stop processing your personal data in connection with the complaint, unless the legal reasons for processing outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms; or are related to the defence of the Company's legal claims.
• How to protect your rights?
You have the right to complaint and lawsuit.
File a complaint with the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the Company has processed your data in violation of the Law.
With the lawsuit, you exercise the right to judicial protection. Filing a lawsuit does not affect your right to initiate other administrative or judicial proceedings (e.g. to file a complaint with the Commissioner).
• Do we transfer your data to other countries?
The processor can be connected with persons or representative offices abroad: EU members, namely member states of the Council of Europe Convention 108, and the United States, which apply an appropriate level of protection when processing personal data, in accordance with the Law.